Wednesday, October 29, 2014

All About Destinee










  Bonan Tagon!!! My name is Destinee.  I attend Young Women's Leadership Charter School, class of 2017! I'm fifteen years of age. I like MGK, food and play lots of sports I also like to volunteer. I would love to attend an fire fighter academy; I feel that this career is a good fit for me in life.  I want to be a firefighter because I love helping people in any kind of way.  After I have worked as a firefighter I would like to teach kids MMA fighting and other sports.  I would like to see a lot of different states and continents. Like Texas, California, Puerto Rico and others. I joined this program because, I wanted to meet lots of new people and learn more but science. Thank you for reading have a nice day okay bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment