Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Salvete Omnes!

Hello! My name is Ciara and I’m currently a freshman at Kenwood Academy High School. So far, freshman year is the absolute worst. The homework is also unnecessary. Since I was at Kenwood’s academic center, I’m taking all sophomore classes.  My birthday is on December 19, 1999, which makes me a Sagittarius. I’m 14-years-old, 5’2, have brown hair and brown eyes. I love my hair and enjoy styling it. I also enjoy polishing my nails. I love love love fashion. I love love love listening to music and have become obsessed with PARTYNEXTDOOR, SZA, Drake, Frank Ocean, Kendrick Lamar, A$AP Rocky, and more. My favorite social media as of now is Snapchat because, unlike Instagram, it’s not about competition or how many likes you have. Plus, people act really goofy. I love love LOVE my iPhone, but I want the 5s. I don’t want the 6 or 6 plus because it looks way too much like the galaxy, which I don’t like very much. I’m an only child, so I’m bored most of the time. I love my friends to death, but they can be a headache. I’m the only one out of all my friends who isn’t in a dance program at After School Matters. I’m extremely talkative and outspoken when I’m at school, but need to take a break every once in a while. So, you can say I’m shy I guess. When I grow up, I want to be either a Cardiologist, Neurologist, Psychologist, Astronomer, Lawyer, Politician, Nurse, Medical Examiner, Journalist, or a Teacher. I love watching movies and I love popcorn. My favorite T.V. shows are Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, Castle, and Red Band Society. I love watching sports, but I have this love-hate relationship with basketball. I like it, but it's very aggravating. My favorite sport to watch, however, is football. And that's all you need to know about me for now. Bye! ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment