Saturday, November 15, 2014

Maliaaaa


Hey my name Is Jermalia. I'm a student attending Dunbar Vocational Career Academy. I enjoy dancing and watching others dance. If you know me you know everybody call me 'Malia." At school I'm in the Culinary Program, even though I'm not very interested in doing this activity, but it's always good to try something new. I love majorettes at my school because it makes me happy when I dance. My favorite movies are all of the Friday's And Rush Hour movies. I love everything that's peach and I'm big fan of Beyonce' and Rick Ross. I really don't like telling people that I want to be a Homicide Detective. I don't like attending parties unless it's with my family. I like to learn new things as I grow up and enjoy watching my nieces and nephews. I'm the baby of my mother's 5 beautiful children and I'm the fifth oldest of my daddy's 9 beautiful children. I'm a very goofy person and I do not allow anyone to bring my spirit down. My friends and family say that I'm crazy and irritating but hey that's just me. I love being on Twitter its just my life. I just hope I become someone special so my granny could smile at me from heaven. I like participating In the health science program with ASM (After School Matter ) Because Its very fun and interesting . I think it could help me through out life and my career. 


No comments:

Post a Comment