Wednesday, October 22, 2014

AeriMac

Hi, my name is Tatiana Jones. I am 15 years old. My birthday is February 2, 1999. I was born at Little Company Of Mary Hospital. I have one older sister and a younger brother and a  younger sister. I attend King College Prep High School. I am currently a sophomore will be graduating in the year of 2017. I plan to attend either  Georgia State University or Kennesaw State University. My favorite pass-time is dancing. I dance a lot because it releases all things that I have been through for the day, week, and month. Something I plan to do when I grow is becoming a nurse (particularly a DON). If that doesn't go as planned I plan on being a professional dancer. I am working my way to pursuing both careers.

My mother name is Latoya. She owns her own daycare. She is very hardworking and mellow. I like to talk about my mom because she is a very inspirational person. She has taught me a lot of things and life and will continue to help me prosper. 
  
I am in this program because I would like to learn things about the body and other things about health science. I feel that this program will really benefit me financially and mentally. I plan to stay in this program for a long time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment