Wednesday, October 22, 2014

About Deja!

Hey! My name is Deja and I'm 15 years old. I'll be turning 16 on January 25th, 2015. I like for people to call me DMoney or DMula because I love money or in an other word mula. I love my instagram too! It's everything to me! Probably because I love to take pictures and that's all instagram is. I go to Gary Comer College Prep. I'm a straight A student with a 4.2 GPA. I take school very seriously because I want to make it somewhere in life. I want to attend University of Miami and major in business management. My plan A when I grow up is to be a cosmetologist and someday own my own shop. Another thing I want to do is work in finance. A lot of people say when they first see me they think that I'm just a pretty girl without smarts, but I always prove them wrong. I love to have fun and I'm a funny person. I LOVE TO PLAY ALL DAY! I'm not that much of a people person, but I am a nice person. I don't really like having a lot of friends--I keep my circle small. I have a boyfriend that I just adore. He's the best and even though we argue sometimes, we still maintain a healthy, happy relationship. Anyways, back to me I love money and shopping. Money is my best friend, and I love fashion! I'm here because I like to meet new people and see how different people are from each other. Also, I like to see how people attract to each other and how they get a long with one another. In my own opinion, I'm just AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment