Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Lorren's Biography♥ (Wonderful little Lorren)

Wonderful little lorren!! 

Heyy wonderful people this is Lorren here! Also known as lil bit, lolo, lola, and lady bug. I am currently a Sophomore and a Emerald (dancing & flag) at Morgan Park High School. I am 15 years old. I enjoy dancing, singing, watching TV, shopping, hanging out with my friends, listening to music, making snacks, playing games, and helping people. If my friends were to describe me they would describe me as a sweet, short, small, funny, helpful, loud, inspirational, cool, talkative, helpful, open-minded, and brave person. I like to meet new people and try new things. I usually use social media daily to share ideas and post pictures of the wonderful moments and memories. 
I have participated in many activities and clubs. So far in my life I took Ballet, Tap dancing, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Yearbook, Web coding, Karate, Science program, majorettes, flag . I am currently in the health science program because I like to investigate, learn new things outside of school and apply it to my work, and everyday situations. I really like this program because I learn about many things that is not talked about in school. I know more about the body system then what I knew before I entered the program. I plan on applying the knowledge from the program to my future career.
This program is very fun, in the past we have taken many enjoyable & educational trips. We took trips to places like the Shedd Aquarium, Chicago Cultural Center, & Northwestern downtown campus. We also had many scientists and doctors come talk to us about their wonderful careers and teach us about the relationship between the body and their job. I am really recommending this program to young teens that like to learn new things or like science. 



No comments:

Post a Comment