Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Wonderful Life Of Kyla Simone



Displaying photo 5.JPG
Hola! I am Kyla. I am a sophomore at Harlan Community Academy. Go falcons! I'm fifteen years old. I like to shop, party and do makeup. I like to have a lot of fun. I'm very goofy and talkative. I'm a really open person and I'm not shy at all. I smile all day and I'm very outgoing. My favorite thing to do is to listen to music. I listen to a lot of  Tink, Dreezy, Chance The Rapper and Rich Homie Quan. My favorite song is Ran$ah-Triggas. My favorite color is neon pink and I wear something pink almost everyday. I have one older sister and two little brothers. Me and my sister are very close and she is one of the most important people in my life. My whole family is very close and we believe that their is nothing more important than family. I love going out with my friends and travelling with them.

I have big goals for my self. I want to attend Tennessee State University and major in nursing.  After I complete my nursing degree  I would like to join the United States Navy to show my appreciation to the many people who risk their lives to protect our country. I have always been interested in the Military because many people in my family have participated in the rigorous jobs required by the military. I strongly believe that the people who protect our country deserve the best care. While I'm in the navy I want to study neuroscience or bio-medical engineering. I decided to join the Health Science program because I think that it will help me learn about different health science topics that will be  beneficial to my career as a nurse. Also I want to learn more about the human body and how it works. My health challenges also encouraged me to join the program. 


No comments:

Post a Comment