Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Just Jordan

Bonjour! Je m'appelle Jordan. Some people like to call me Lil Jordan, or even Baby J. I am 15 years old, and I am a sophomore currently attending King College Prep. Jaguars! #2017!.... My grades starting off this current year are okay, they aren't my best, and I know I can do better, so that's what I'm striving for. I love the color blue, clothes, music, food, and mostly I LOVE MYSELF and the rapper Lil Durk I like making others laugh, and I like being around happy people, and I really hate when people come around me, and they complain about everything, or just change everyone's mood... Like UGHHHHHH! just get away from me if you do that, but other than that I am a very nice and lovable person, until you do the wrong thing to me. Let's talk about my future, I want to go to Clark University, or Spelman, I want to major in Medicine, and I wan to become a pediatrician. 
     I'm here because I do want to interact my life more with science, and as I am here I am learning more about science, and more new things pertaining  to health science. I do kind of like science now being in the program, and some things I can now relate to. I also came to this program to meet new people, and be able to open to a new group. Something that interests me is how everything is just brought out today, and how a lot of things I never heard of or was never thought about when I was younger, is now something popular today. For example the type of clothes people wear today I didn't think it would become a big deal about who is wearing what. Also things people do too, I feel like peer pressure is now becoming more and more effective today.

No comments:

Post a Comment