Tuesday, July 1, 2014


All Moi!


Displaying photo.PNG


Hi, my name is Reanna, and I am 16 years of age, and I attend Muchin College Prep. This upcoming year, I will be a junior, and that scares me. I don't have an exact college that I want to attend, but I have a few: Illinois State University, Johns Hopkins University, Stanford University, Northwestern University, University of Florida, and I would like to find a college in California. I am a very active person, but I can be very shy. I would say that I am an introvert because I keep to myself, and I do not go up to people and just start talking. Something special about myself would be me being a flexible person. My favorite sport would have to be cheerleading. I have been a cheerleader since I was seven, and it is something I really enjoy. Some adjectives that would describe me are athletic, shy, talkative at times, very picky, and creative. One word that most people describe me as is picky. I don't like the normal things others like. I would say that I am different from others, and I would like to live an extraordinary life. Two of my favorite subject would be science and English. I love English because I feel the way one speaks shows character, and I just find the way of speaking interesting and easy. On the other hand, science is something that really sticks out to me because I want to be a cardiothoracic or general surgeon. I want to be a doctor because I love to help others and learning about the human body is something that I want to peruse. Something that brought me into this program is it deals with science and health which is what my career will deal with, and I will also be able to expand my knowledge on science.

No comments:

Post a Comment