Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Not-So-Amazing Life of Ciara


Hello! My name is Ciara, I’m 14-years old, 5’3, and attend Kenwood Academy  High School as a freshman. Like the majority of the people in this world, I have brown hair and brown eyes. My favorite color is orange. My favorite foods consist of hot crunchy curls, pizza, ice cream, and cupcakes. On rare occasions, or with friends, I am talkative, loud, funny, and weird. But for now, I can be seen as shy, quiet, and very soft spoken.  My favorite tv shows include Regular Show, Adventure Time, Keenan and Kel, Full House, and my most favorite of all The Amazing World of Gumball. My favorite movies are The Notebook, Dirty Dancing, Hairspray, and most recently The Fault In Our Star. My favorite music artists are Drake, Childish Gambino, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Jhene Aiko, Ariana Grande, and lots of old soul music since that’s what my parents listen to in the car. My favorite subjects in school are Math, Science, and English in that order. I hope to learn a lot from this program. I wish to get a head start learning about health for my Human Body Systems course at school. I am at Health Science Explorers because I have a passion for science and learning about living and nonliving things under a different light. Science may not be my top favorite class at school, but I do love it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment