Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Gonzo's Bio

This is me!
Hi, my name is Gonzalo Higuero. I recently graduated from Kenwood Academy and I am moving on to Lincoln Park High. I am from a city in Northern Spain called Valladolid. Spain is a great place, not only do you get good (and sometimes free) tapas but you have much to do. I enjoy several things, one of which is sports. The truth is, I'm not spectacular at any one sport but I'm able to do all sports relatively well. Once I set in gear for a certain sport I perfect my game. My gear has been set to basketball, about a year ago,
 and I'm getting better and better.

I really want to go to either Stanford or Yale during my college years and later move on to law school. I want to go there because of the name and the knowledge that goes along with it. I would like to be a buisness lawyer because it seems like an interesting field since it has to do with wealth.
 
After School Matters' Health Science Explorers is a great program because it opens minds about how long science extends. There are so many fields to it not just the cliche people looking for a cure to some random disease. I have learned so much already and I would like to share my knowledge through this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment