Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Some Things About Melanie ♡


Hi, my name is Melanie and I am going into my senior year at Ogden International High School. I am very interested in pursuing science in college. I have always been interested in biology and anatomy. After high school, I wish to go to UIUC and major in some type of science, since I am still quite undecisive. Apart from school, I really love cheerleading. I have been a cheerleader since I was six years old and I hope to continue in college as well. 

I love to spend time by myself. Although I love to be with friends, sometimes it's nice to focus on yourself. I love being on tumblr and finding new music to listen to. Currently, a few of my favorite bands are The Strokes, Two Door Cinema Club, and Vampire Weekend, although this seems to change every few weeks. My all time favorite singer is Ed Sheeran. He is, in my opinion, the most majestic creature with the most amazing voice. I am always dreaming of someday meeting him since he is my idol. Some other things that I love to do are writing and reading. I love to write and read other people's poetry, I think it's a very relaxing thing to do.

This program is a very great oppurtunity for teens. It is very informative and helps us in learning more about health sciences. Having experiences like these helps a lot in deciding what to study in college and explore different career paths. I personally love this program, it is a lot of fun and getting to meet new people is always a good thing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment