Thursday, June 26, 2014

Fault In Our Stars

Hi! My name is Ahja but people call me Monie. I am 16 years old and I grow up in Chicago,IL and raised by a single mother and my grandmother. I have 8 siblings and I graduated from Frazier Prep in 2012, now I am a Junior at Muchin College Prep. Basketball and Step is my life, even though I do not know how to play basketball but I do understand the concept very well. I am a loving person and can be kind-hearted. I like to travel but science is my life, I am science.


I am in the Health Science Explorers program at After School Matters. Being in this program will help me know more about science and what I actually want to study in college. Expanding my mind is my big goal here for summer. After all, I am here to learn.

I am special in my unique way. My personality makes me what I am and how I am special to people and myself. My open mind makes me who I am and by me being a strong person that I am make me unique. Loving myself is very special because I have to love me before anyone but being black is what makes me special because black is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment