Tuesday, July 1, 2014

KD Dave



What’s Up, my name is Daveon. I’m 14 years old. I'm about 5’10 and I'm going to Simeon Career Academy. I listen to a lot of hip-hop and rap music. I’m committed to being a better basketball player, I’m Ball-a-holic. I have a PlayStation 3 and I play Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and Grand Theft Auto 5. I love to eat, my favorite foods are taco’s, chicken, and all Chinese foods. I love horror movies , like “The Conjuring’’ and “World War Z.” My favorite subject is reading and I am the second oldest child, and the cutest child out of 4, for-real. 

This summer my mother decided that I should get a summer job doing Health Science Explorers with After School Matters. I believe if I participate more and be open-minded about the information I’m receiving, I will and can be more knowledgeable about Health Science. Also, If I become committed I can increase my work ethic in science and other subjects dealing with science.

Talk To You Later.

Listen to one of my favorite songs by Yo Gotti.
                                Yo Gotti Music Video                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment