Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Raudel "Rudy" Rojas


My name is Raudel Rojas and I was born in Chicago, IL in the year 1997. Ever since I was little I  had a great and big family. When I was born I had two older brothers and now , in the year 2014, I have three younger brothers and my mom is currently pregnant! I'm currently in high school attending Lane Tech College Prep and I'm going to be a senior. This summer I once again joined the After School Matters Program so that I could, as last year, expand my horizons and like many others in this program, have a great experience learning about this world and my surroundings. 

Some key facts about me is that I love to play soccer as you can see from the picture to the left. This is a picture from the time I played with my high school and was put into an online newspaper! Another thing is that I loveeeee Mexican food with all my heart, especially Enchiladas Verdes! My favorite color is blue and I really enjoy watching Netflix and going out on dates with my girlfriend. 

When I grow up I hope to be a professional soccer player so I can accomplish one of my life long dreams which is to travel the world! Some of my favorite bands include Foo Fighters, Nirvana, My Chemical Romance, and many others. Something important to know about me is that before every soccer game I watch two videos. One of them is about being a goalkeeper and the other is one of my most mood changing songs that pumps me up for a game. 


   Inspirational Soccer Video & Music Video by Foo Fighters

No comments:

Post a Comment