Thursday, July 3, 2014

Jalen's Bio




J God’S Bio
IMG_2329[1].JPG
Hi :-), my name is Jalen. I’m 14 years
old. I am a freshmen at King College prep high school. I recently graduated from Robert A. Black magnet school. I am in the Health Science Explorers in After School Matters. I’m a regular child, I play basketball and football but I love to play video games like Call of Duty, GTA5, and 2K. My favorite TV show is the Boondock and my favorite movies are all of the Transformers movies. I listen to Rap and hip-hop music. I am a shoe fanatic, I know everything about shoes. One day I want to own one pair of all 23 Jordan’s. I got a long way to go but anything is possible. My mom always wanted me to stay active during the summer so she decided to put me in this program. I didn’t want to at first but now I like it and i hope to enjoy the rest of the program. Bye
    


     Top Ten Video of NBA Dunks
    


 

No comments:

Post a Comment