Saturday, April 5, 2014

New Page. New Start



Bonjour, Ladies and Gents I'm 
Jailyn  ( Jay-Lyn) 

I am a sophomore that attends King College Prep, Gooo Jaguars. I am a Taurus. I am the youngest of two. ALSO, I love listening to music from old school to present day but, one of my favorite old school songs is .... I don't have one. I am also a wild card if I want to do something I would just do it, Nike sign. Lol get it ? <- "Just do it" ... Nike... no? OK.

I find myself very entertaining, loving, caring, some people might say that I'm arrogant. Overall I  am trustworthy, silly, funny, irritating, crazy, different, and hard-head. I am an returnee of Health Science Explorers for three terms. I decided to come to Health Science not only because I knew Mikki since I was in 6th grade, but it was the simple fact that it was time to try something new. It's somewhere I can find a potential career. 

In the future I want to go to Spelman and major in Chemistry and Biochemistry to be a Nurse. Right now I'm not sure what I want to do with my career. So I won't be surprised if it changes later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment