Friday, April 4, 2014

Cancer

by Jailyn

Cancer, Every time I hear about some serious disease it's always Cancer! 
Prostate, breast, cervical, or even colon cancer.
Why is cancer such a killer, I just want it to go away and let everyone have one less thing to worry about in the world.

Cancer, since the day I first met you,
You didn't give me a pleasant first impression. 
I just saw EVIL in your eyes
Why do you mess with people's happy thoughts 
and replace them with bad ones
Like you can't stop, 
I'm going to die
Can my body handle this ?
I'm too young
I'm not ready 
I have so much stuff to do before I leave God's beloved earth
There's nothing else to make a bucket before my hour glass runs out

Cancer,
Why can't you just be part of the other 11 zodiac signs

Cancer why....


No comments:

Post a Comment