Saturday, April 5, 2014

So indecisive I can't even pick a title! A short biography about Celina

Hi everyone! My name is Celina and I am a very indecisive person. I am currently a junior at Whitney Young High School and I am already coming down with senioritis (you can't blame me, I went to this school as a 7th grader so I've been at this school for 5 years).  I always feel like there isn't enough time in a day for me to do everything I want. I watch a bunch of TV shows, I listen to a lot of music (my favorite band is Linkin Park), and I have a long list of books I want to read (100+) and it's hard to do all those things while also keeping up with school, attending extracurricular activities, and having a personal life but I try my best. I love organization but I'm very forgetful so I love to make lists. I have lists of shows I watch, artists I listen to plus that long list of books. I would feel incomplete without my lists. Some of my friends think that I'm a little OCD, and that is probably true. This is the first time that I have been in the Health Science Explorers program. I was interested in this program because I actually aspire to be a forensic pathologist in the future. Most people look at me weird when I tell them what I want to be when I'm older, but I'm really interested in this field. I'm really enjoying the days I spend in this program and I looking forward to each meeting. (:


By the way, I am also in the school drama club and I am the co-chief of the art crew since the fall of 2012 (we're in charge of the art for the play and we paint the set and we make the stage come alive using color!). You should definitely come check out my current school play, "Noises Off" which opens March 28, 2014 at 7:00 pm. It's a comedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment