Saturday, April 5, 2014

Bonjour, Je m'appelle Tim, et j'aime beaccoup des choses et musiques

Hi, My name is Timothy, and I am currently a junior at Northside College Preparatory High School. I am just naturally a conflicted person, especially when it comes to anything that I enjoy. For this blog in particular, I enjoy talking about and studying anything having to do with biology, biochemistry, and anatomy. However, as a person, I really enjoy music: It is my primary passion. When it comes to listening to music, there is hardly anything that I don't enjoy; even if I won't admit it on the outside. Except boy bands, Carly Rae Jepsen, and Rebecca Black: they are just terrible, seriously. I do, however, enjoy performing music as well. This mainly consists of vocals, but I also play the guitar (albeit not nearly as well as I sing). For this blog, I am only supposed to discuss health science, so I'll discuss how I became interested in the field. This year, my Junior year, I am taking biology. I've noticed that I'm actually pretty decent in the subject and that my biology class isn't necessarily my most boring class. I really enjoyed learning microbiology and how it played its role in the maintaining and function process of the animal body , and wanted to learn more about the function of the body. So, I decided to join this program to see if I could supplement my school's biology class (plus I get paid). I'm looking forward to this blog, and hope everyone else is to :)


No comments:

Post a Comment