Thursday, June 26, 2014

Devo's Life



Hello everyone! I’m Devonte. I am from the north side of Chicago, specifically the Lincoln Park area. I recently graduated from Lincoln Park High School, and I am officially a Redbird. Illinois State University will become my home away from home. My intended major is International Business. I am currently a member of the After School Matters Health Science Explorers program at Gallery 37. The reason why I’m here is because I plan to learn much more about what human health means and how the human anatomy truly functions. I'm also here to meet new people and learn new things from other people, including guest speakers who are specialized in the Science and Medicine fields. I love writing poetry, and I’m really passionate about what I write. Also, I love learning about world history. My favorite subjects are World Language, English, and Social Studies. I love these three subjects to the fullest extent possible because they're very useful for real-world experiences. In high school, I had taken Spanish for three years and French for one year. I had taken Regulars, Honors, AP, and IB Standard Level classes during my time in high school.  Furthermore, I intend to study international business because it’s important to have an mindset about how foreign businesses function and think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment