Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Before It's Too Late by Cassie



(Image courtesy of womanonline.co.za)














“Where’s your dad?”
“Daddy’s outside. He told me he’ll be back. Keep the door closed, he says.”

“Daddy! I need to--- “
“Hey! Can’t you see what I’m doing? Get away! It stinks!”

“For how long has it been?”
“I don’t know. I tell him all the time but he doesn’t listen.”

“Can you just stop already? It’s dangerous for you!”
“Yeah, yeah. Sure.”

“Where are they?”
“I threw them away.”
“Are you crazy?!”
“No, you ARE!”

“I’m tired of this. Don’t you see what you’re doing? Not only you hurting yourself, you’re hurting me too! Do you want to end up like them? I’ve tried to stop you, now you need to realize. Don’t be like this anymore. You’re stronger than this. Stop while you can! It’s not too late, dad...”


For more help and information about cigarette smoking prevention, refer to the following websites:




No comments:

Post a Comment